Hi there. My name is Jacquie Balogh, and I am the owner of Transcendence Hypnosis. We all live in the same world however—as opposed to many who live in the world of constructs and concretes—I live in a world filled with expansion and opportunity!
Technically, I am a clinical hypnotist, hypnosis instructor, mentor, author, and creator of The Utopia Protocol Hypnosis System— however, because I am really not a fan of labels AND I like to walk on the lighter side of things— I refer to myself as Your Hypnotic Tour Guide. Today I want to invite you into my world and my passion for the world of Hypnosis.
Working with hypnosis involves working with the mind, and in particular the Superconscious or highest of minds—which is the most amazing part of ourselves. I work with the blank canvas that each client brings to me and through the art of hypnosis, we are able to create a personal masterpiece for each individual—which involves releasing the negative and enhancing the positive.
Basically, client-driven change!
The focus of my work comes from a place of abundant choice and continuously creating a life that I love – and supporting clients to experience the same.
Instead of focusing on what’s wrong with you, I prefer to focus on the question…
“What’s great about you?”
In answering that question, my goal is to create the container that are the components for your success. My practice and programs are centered on 3 key components:
#1 The Right System:
The right steps in the right order. Many models of change are based upon the idea that there is something wrong with you, when in fact, there is nothing wrong with you at all. You’re not broken and you don’t need fixing. Just an inner shift here and there and a bit of an update is really all that’s required. This sounds way too easy right – and it’s true that we tend to overcomplicate things. I like to choose the easy way – like tapping into your inner “easy” button.
#2 The Right Support:
A big part of my job is to provide you with support and encouragement when you’re feeling stuck because very often when we have been struggling for a long time with something, we can come to feel very alone and isolated – like we’re the only one going through it and that no one understands and that can cause us to stall.
#3 The Right Accountability:
Meaning I am here to support you to follow through in a way that you haven’t before – which is showing up for yourself – and providing a little tough love, of course when you’re falling off track.
Here are a few details about hypnosis for your understanding:
- Hypnosis is simply the language of the mind.
- Hypnosis is a choice. It is You-to-You therapy—and who knows you better than you? You’re the expert.
- Hypnosis is not sleep, but rather an altered level of consciousness.
- It is not forgetting. In the process of session work, you will hear and remember everything that is of importance.
- It is not loss of control; rather, it is the choice to take complete charge of your own mind to explore and unearth the answers you are seeking to solve your challenges in the best way for you.
Our lives are made up of the choices we make and the more we understand about the connection with our highest mind – the easier it becomes to get into complete trust with it – and the better the choices become that we make for permanent positive change.
By Definition: Hypnosis occurs when there is a change of mental state and the focus of the mind becomes concentrated to the exclusion of everyday life.
Examples of hypnosis at work are all around us and it is one of the essentials of our lives. Have you ever been so engrossed in an activity that you completely lost track of time? Or maybe a daydream got away on you? For example:
- When was the last time that you became so engrossed in a movie or book and “lost all track of time”?
- Have you ever watched a commercial on TV and picked up the phone to order whatever product is being sold? Or maybe watched a food commercial only to find that you have a need to satisfy your own hunger?
- Have you ever been completely transfixed on an individual because of their energy or their attitude or even simply the way they used their words?
- Have you ever experienced a moving speech, something that just struck a chord and has stuck with you ever since?
- Or maybe you have experienced a trauma or tragedy in your life? What stuck with you? What changed?
- Have you ever simply gotten lost in a daydream for just a few moments in your day?
These are all examples of hypnosis and they are all very natural and familiar. You can choose to daydream or to become transfixed by anything and everything around you. It’s all about choice— and, you can choose hypnosis to change your life and your circumstances for the better.
“The greatest healing would be to wake up from what we are not.” ~ Mooji
Lastly, I wanted to share with you one of the absolute key things that you will need to do when working in session with me. The absolute key that will lead you to your success as quickly and as efficiently as possible.
I want you to do absolutely nothing… that’s right… NOTHING
Bring only your curiosity with you—about the experience and how hypnosis feels (including the amazing relaxation benefits).
Activate your imagination… that’s it!
Don’t’ try, don’t guess, don’t judge… nothing is required of you… no work, no thinking… you just get to enjoy the relaxation benefits.
I am confident that together—we can build a vision that will lead to resolution to all of the challenges you are facing in your life right now. Through session work, we will very quickly move you into alignment with your goals and desired outcomes.
“What do you truly want?”
The choice is yours… and I am ready when you are!